Friday, 31 December 2010

All The Leaves Are Gone... And The Sky Is Grey.

Last night I had a wonderful night out with my best friend Claire and met one of her friends Rachel. It was a quiet one, but fine nonetheless. I came home at a very reasonable hour, but didn't get to sleep until 4AM as I was watching "It's Complicated" - you can find this on Sky In Demand, if you really want to see it. (It stars Meryl Streep and was quite charming if you ask me)


Because I went to bed too late, I forced myself to sleep in as late as possible today. I think I got up round about 1ish. I wanted to sleep in so that I'd be reasonably awake tonight for James coming round to spend the New Year with me. I'm really grateful he's staying in Aberdeen with me as usually he goes to Glasgow to visit relatives. I'm also grateful as now that he's coming round, this means that I have nothing to for New Year except eat takeaway and watch some nice films. Were ordering takeaway from the best Indian restaurant in Aberdeen (in my opinion) Shabaaz. YUMMY.


Once I woke up, the sun soon began to set around 3PM. This provided perfect natural lighting outside and the tree's soon became alight with beautiful red and gold tones. I fear of sounding pretentious, but really, I was inspired by the way the sun was silhouetting the trees. I decided to take some photographs from the inside of my house of what I could see outside.









xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!