Speaking of that film, I can't believe Aaron Johnson is dating a fourty year old woman. Apparently he's married to the director of "Nowhere Boy" and she's already had a child with him. Everything inside of me tells me that this is disgusting and socially unacceptable. But regardless of his sexual preferences in old ladies, I still find him gorgeous since going to see "Kick Ass" in the cinema earlier this year.
Yummmm....
In regards to the epic amount of work I managed today, I'm over the moon as I have finally finished my sketchbook. I was never behind on work with it, but I have had trouble printing from the Mac's in the University Library. This was making any further development in my sketchbook next to impossible as I needed to print off my Fashion Babylon review and my "Granny Takes A Trip" photographs. Nonetheless however, I managed to print off my pictures today and put them into my sketchbook. Now my Contemporary Contextual Studies sketchbook is totally finished and ready to be handed in!
I feel ever so slightly more relieved with Fashion Marketing as today myself and my group managed to finish our marketing presentation to be submitted tomorrow. It has now been sent away and ready to be marked. I hope our group is rewarded kindly for it, as we really tried to make an immense effort on it as we are all worried about the written part of the exam. If we do well in the presentation, it should hopefully pull up my overall grade for Marketing.
Finally, I managed to draw my pattern pieces for my floral skirt. I traced round my petals and my "stemen" as apparently we need to have all of our pattern pieces drawn onto paper when we submit our skirt. Since I managed to get that done today, that allows all my time to be focused on the practical aspects of my skirt this coming Thursday and Friday.
Now, all that's left, is Fashion Marketing revision...
*Sighs loudly*
xoxo

I LOVE Aaron Johnson! I was literally heartbroken when I found out he was marrying a 40 year old, and now there having a kid together?! Such a waste....
ReplyDeletexoxo