Sunday, 2 January 2011

Fantastic Mr Fox

It's no secret that I am fascinated by foxes.

I'm not entirely sure why, but I have always loved them. I always wished that I would stumble across one in the flesh one day. This hasn't happened until very recently when myself and my boyfriend were on the bus back to Galashiels from Edinburgh and one ran out directly in front of the wheels. (Thankfully, it was ok).

I'm really not a big fan of canine creatures whatsoever, I understand this must be a contradiction as I suppose foxes must come under some sort of canine related category. However, I feel that foxes are almost feline like in appearance and personality. I love foxes eyes and how they are renowned for being sly and cunning. I also think I'm attracted to them as my cat Timmy looks quite fox-like (:

The other day, I watched Fantastic Mr Fox, a film adaptation of Roal Dahl's book. The movie was weird yet wonderful and was nothing that I had expected. I loved how the computerised characters moved so strangely and the graphics almost seemed dated - the characters moved in a very disjointed manor that I can only compare to "The Clangers" cartoon. It may sound like I am slandering the film but I absolutely loved it. It was quite creepy and I wouldn't have thought it would appeal to young children as it seemed quite mature. It was fabulous, anyone who likes foxes will love it.




Try and tell me that isn't terrifying?

xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!