Monday, 6 December 2010

Feeling like a bee on a leash...

Today, myself and Fiona Jesus ventured into the sewing workshop to attempt to get some more of our surreal skirt projects finished.

Fiona suggested two great ideas for my skirt today.
  1. "Why don't you make one of those giant stem things with a huge ball at the end? You know, like the things that stick out of a flower?" - Stemen to be correct.
  2. "You could also like attach flying bee's to it" ...  Me - "How do you do that?" .... "Well you have to capture them and then freeze them and then while they're frozen, you can wrap a bit of string around them and when they wake up, cause they don't die they stay alive, you can walk around with them attached to a string. So you could put them on your skirt if you want?" ... Me - "Does that actually work?" .... "Well my brother tried it once but he kept getting stung." Me... "Hahahahaha, thats the narliest think I've ever heard!"
Although I did manage to make a giant curly stemen to be sewn onto my skirt to make it look more "floral" as I am growing tiresome of people mistaking the petals for leaves, I did not, however, attach bee's on string to it. Something tells me this would be highly dangerous and idiotic.



xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!