I can't believe this is happening.
I made a promise to myself this morning. This promise was that I would not blog, I would not go on Facebook and I will instead, study for Fashion Marketing.
The exam is in one weeks time tomorrow. Although I started studying a month in advance, its no secret that I have certainly taken a back seat to revising this week. Instead, I have been staying up all night, and sleeping all day.
Although I promised I wouldn't blog, I am allowing myself the opportunity to this evening, as I am blogging about Fashion Marketing... Therefore I suppose I am technically allowed as it is related to the revision I have done today... Maybe.
The book I am clutching, is essentially our bible for Fashion Marketing. My book is huge, yellowed with age, cracked, torn and smells funny. Thank you to the lovely man on Amazon who assured me the book was as "good as new". I can't really complain however, as it only cost me £5. The book is incredibly wordy, repetitive and intimidating in size. I am becoming increasingly worried about this exam as the hours pass.
Off to do some more reading, I may even post another blog tonight if I feel motivated. Until then, I shall smile and pretend nothing is wrong...
xoxo



No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.
Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!