Yet another blog to distract me from my Fashion Marketing revision.
I'm eating chocolate Oreo's since I already devoured the original kind (with the white centre) yesterday. I'm also currently processing my "Granny Takes A Trip" photographs through Poladroid.
If none of you have heard of Poladroid before, its a free download you can easily access through the internet. It literally takes about 30 seconds to download and it sits on your desktop ready to be used. You simply drag photo's over the little Polaroid camera and it will change your photo's to a Polaroid format. It crops and changes the shape of them so that they have that extended white border associated with Polaroid photographs, and it also dims the photo's and adds sepia tones to create an old and aged effect.
I can't get enough of using it because the application is sooo cute. Here's some photo's from Poladroid of me eating my Oreo (:
YUMMY!
xoxo




No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.
Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!