Thursday, 2 December 2010

Something not Fashion related in the slightest...


Myself and a few of the Uni girls have developed an unnecessary and creepy obsession with the character, Simon, from the E4 TV programme "Misfits".

Unnecessary - Because I already have a wonderful boyfriend who I have adored for the past three years (but there is no harm in fantasizing).

Creepy - Because I only started watching Misfits three weeks ago. This highlights the sudden infatuation that surrounds the character. And I have also developed a strange admiration for his prominent jaw line.

The character of Simon is generally not one that most women would crave. He's socially awkward, rarely speaks, and is essentially the outcast of the "Misfits" - How contradicting. However the plot has thickened with the introducing of the character of "Future Simon". From what I can gather with my little knowledge of the series, "Future Simon" is the Simon of the future... Sounds fairly straight forward. However, "Future Simon" is more outgoing and talkative. It is these qualities that allow the character to develop into a far more like able and memorable experience.

From a fashion point of view... He is very model-esque?

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!