Today has been an interesting one indeed.
First of all, my alarm rings at 7. So me and my boyfriend attempt to get in touch with the First Bus company to find out if the buses are actually running today. After great confusion and deliberation, we find out that the buses are not running. I go to class a little after 10am and get started on my Surreal skirt design. I am cracking through my work and finally dominating the sewing machine, when I discover that James is at the front door of the sewing workshop. He tells me that IN FACT, the buses are running, and he flee's from the University leaving me behind.... This is a very brief reinactment of what actually happened. But the point is, I am now alone in my halls, sweating like a pig as the heating is on CONSTANTLY, so much so, that I have had to leave my windows open during the blizzard that is tearing through Galashiels. It feels really strange being alone again, however I suppose this leaves more time for me to study for Fashion Marketing, more time to "do my own thing" and most importantly, more food for me.
Other than creating my surrealist skirt, I have also been taking photo's and modelling for our final CCS project, "Granny Takes A Trip". My photoshoot was Granny Takes An Acid Trip. Luckily, my friend Rebecca had vintage clothing we could dress up in to create a contemporary yet dated look, as this was our vision for our intrepretation of "granny".
Now I am in my room, watching The Devil Wears Prada feeling very sorry for myself. I am thinking of how much I miss my boyfriend, how much I miss my cats, how much I miss real food and how much work I have to do for next week thanks to the crazy snow.
Sometimes, I hate my life. But it wouldn't be MY life, without some drama inbetween.
xoxo





No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.
Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!