Saturday, 11 December 2010

A Year Of Tears And Whiskers

I thought I'd upload some of my Advanced Higher Art work from my last year at my Academy. My theme was "CATS - The Musical" and I decided to design costume for a contemporary version of the musical. I designed a collar, a waistcoat, a buckle to attach at the back of the waistcoat and I also experimented with creating contemporary and theatrical makeup.

My boyfriend James, my best friend Naomi and my classmate Adam were kind enough to model for me. I have no photographs of my sheets, just the presentation photographs I took for each outcome.



My boyfriend wearing the collar.



Adam wearing the waistcoat.


Buckle.



James with "traditional" stage makeup.



Naomi with contemporary stage make up.

I have always been in love with cats, so choosing "CATS - The Musical" as my theme, kept me motivated for the year, although I shed my fair share of tears throughout.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!