Hi everyone,
I believe this will be my final London Fashion Week A/W blog post. I have pretty much covered everything from my internship at Sophie Hulme so I thought I would publish my street style photography taken at Somerset House.
I went to Somerset House for 7am and worked at Sophie Hulme's show until 1pm. Considering the long hours I worked at Sophie Hulme, I was panicking that I would have very little time to take any street style photographs. Luckily, I had an hour or so after Sophie's presentation to do as much street style as possible.
Regarding current trends in London, I saw plenty of fur - real and fake, colour popping, LOTS of Creeper shoes/Docs and women were beginning to resemble Rooney Mara from The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo more and more as my time there progressed.
What is my verdict? Fur - great, so long as it is fake, love colour so colour 'popping' and blocking was pleasant to see, I purchased my own pair of Creepers as I was so inspired by the girls rocking them in London - despite being initially wary of them so they are a definite hit with me (even though they've been around for a while), and finally, the Rooney Mara look works with some girls, but its certainly not a trend I'll be following any time soon!
Loved the statement jewellery and accessories I saw at Somerset House, especially the man with red fur throw. His embellished gloves were amazing. Still seeing a lot of dip dyes which I thought would have died out by now (no pun intended). I think the whole dip dye trend is becoming a bit overdone, but saying that, I really liked the vibrant dip dyes I saw. My favourite item of clothing I witnessed was the girl above with the jellyfish print leggings. I love how she's played them down with a casual ensemble.
I can't wait to go back to Somerset House this September to see the latest trends. It's fascinating how I subconsciously interpreted what other people wore. Looking back at a lot of the clothes I purchased in London, its clear that I was influenced by those around me.
xoxo











You captured some great looks there!
ReplyDeleteEspecially like the guy in red scarf and the girl who resembles Erin O'Connor in the blue shirt.
I remember Creepers first time round, although only guys wore them then!!
Well observed blog!
Excellent! Xxxx
I loved reading about fashion week and this brought back many memories
ReplyDeleteNafisah xx
awesome photos!!
ReplyDeletex
http://beautyplethora.blogspot.com.au
I'm in love with your blog and all of the different colored hairstyles are AMAZING!!!!!!! i'm following you now!!!
ReplyDeleteMuch love
Chari T (deep fried stilettos)xoxo
Ah amazing street style!
ReplyDeleteThis is such a nice addition thanks!!!
ReplyDeleteغلا الروح
شات صوتي
شات الغلا
صوتية الغلا
غلا الصوتيه
شات الروح
شات صوتي
شات غلا
إشتراكات الصوتي
قوانين الصوتي
فعاليات الصوتي
شات غلا
سعودي كام الصوتي
شات تمنيتك
شات غلاتي
شات صوتي
غلا
شات غلاي
دلع ون
حبي كول
شات أميره الصوتي
وه الغربيه
نايس كام
شوق كام
سحر الكون
بنت ابوي
بوابة العرب
سعودي كام
عرب كول
شات صوتي
عرب كول
انحراف كام
شات مغربي
عذاب كول
شات صوتي
شات كول
شات الغلا
نايس كام
شات صوتي
Cockteail
شوق الشملي
وشلون مغليك
غلا الروح
باسكن روبنز