This year I am very fortunate for Christmas presents!
My parents have been kind enough to buy me a professional Nikon camera for my Fashion Communication course. I'm really excited to get it and I can't wait to start shooting with it. I thought it would be a good idea to purchase one for my course and I will obviously need a camera for our Fashion Photography projects. I wanted to ask for the latest model possible so that it doesn't become dated in the next couple of years and it should hopefully last me for my next four years here. I love taking photographs so I have a feeling it will become my new best friend.
Although I am excited for receiving my camera, as it will become a necessity for my course, I am also delighted that I am fortunately getting a luxury item too... My boyfriend has offered to buy me a Vivienne Westwood bag as I have always longed for one since becoming a big Westwood fan about three years ago. My boyfriend suggested the bag in the picture below as the ad campaign for "Vivienne Westwood Accessories" is stuck on my wall in my room. I think its adorable and really thoughtful that he remembered seeing the poster on my wall and emailed me today suggesting to take a look at it.
I can't wait to show it off to my friends at University, along with my new camera!
xoxo


No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.
Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!