Wednesday, 29 December 2010

I Dont Ask For Much This Christmas, Just A Camera.

I didn't ask for much this Christmas.

I asked for a DSLR camera - a Nikon D3100 to be exact. Yeah yeah, it's pricey. But it's worth it. The camera will last me the next four years which is crucial being a Fashion Communication student. Something tells me it will come into great use in the very near future. Yes, I do have a digital camera, but it doesn't work properly anymore. It constantly turns itself off and freezes. Its a nightmare.

Fortunately, I got my camera :) its wonderful. I love being able to take photographs to a semi-professional standard now. I can't wait to to start buying more lenses in the future to accessorise it.

Other than my beautiful Nikon, there is further evidence to suggest that I am the "Nice List" this year.

My boyfriend got me a Vivienne Westwood bag - the same one I wrote a previous blog about, and a pair of the Lady GaGa Heartbeats headphones. What possessed him to purchase the headphones is beyond me, as I always slandered those who paid ridiculous money for headphones considering I've always purchased the "Gummy" ones that are £4.99. Indeed, I have to replace them once every 2/3 months, but who really spends more than that on a pair of headphones at a time? James Charleton, that's who. Slowly but surely however, I warmed to the idea of having these headphones. Once I tried them on and listened to music from my I-Pod, you really can notice the difference. All of the Beats headphones, from Diddy beats (lol), Dre Beats, Justin Bieber Beats (major lol) are bass enhanced. It creates the sort of ambiance you'd expect in a nightclub with the bass line being so heavy. The headphones look badass also. This is another incentive to buy them as they look so quirky - particularly the much sought after red Lady GaGa ones. (I originally had the black pair from James, but swapped for the red ones, just to look that little bit cooler).

Other than Christmas, I've not been up to much. I've primarily been seeing my boyfriend to catch up on lost time from me living in Gala. I've also been slaving away at good old New Look in the Aberdeen Bon Accord Centre. It's safe to say, I hate my life when I'm there. There's something about that place that brings out the worst in me, like a dark alter ego waiting to rear its head. Thankfully, I've left once more, in order to sit at home and do nothing instead of earning money there. I do not regret this at all.

Tomorrow, I'm getting my hair done. Words cannot quite describe how much I've been gagging for this day. Several people, including a random customer, told me I was the double of Katie Waissel. This disgusted me greatly. On the other hand, a male work friend told me I look like Gwen Stefani. Although this was a good shout, I was pessimistic. I can't wait to get my Aggyness Deyn hair back!

Here's some various photographs I took on my baby Nikon (: enjoy.



Nina


Timmy


My Nieces


James Eye


 xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!