Friday, 31 December 2010

The OIsen Twins

I previously had a blog on Tumblr and created a post about how iconic I think the Olsen Twins are - particularly Mary Kate. I think they're style icons.






I think Mary Kate's style is a bit more risque than Ashley's. I feel that Ashley's style, although she has clearly blossomed into a fashionista since her teenage years, is a bit too safe for me personally. Although, Mary Kate is often slandered for her more vampy/gothic style. I suppose Ashley's look is slightly more commercial and therefore more likely to appeal to a wider audience, but I do admire Mary Kate's ambitious fashion sense. I loved her bleach blond hair teamed with large black roots equipped with darkly lined kohl eyes and bright red lips.




xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I love Mary Kate and Ashley's style too! I also admire Mary Kate's ambitious fashion sense!
    xoxo,
    Hannah.
    http://hannahsfashionblogg.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!