Thursday, 7 July 2011

I Wanna Marry The Night

It's drawing ever closer to the weekend. This means that as time passes, I'm becoming closer to my holiday to Turkey next week! EXACTLY ONE WEEK TODAY! My boyfriend is coming too.

I'm so excited. I have a mountain of clothes I am taking with me.

I've decided to share some of my holiday looks with you. I have far too many clothes to come remotely close to showing you even half of the garments I am taking (see wardrobe picture), but I've taken some photographs of outfits that I shall wear at night since I will be wearing nothing but bikini and shorts combinations during the day. I reckon it will be far too hot to wear anymore than this anyway.


So many bags and clothes (Tigger is hidden in there somewhere)

I've even had to pile some on the back of my door...

Living in bikini's in the Turkish sun.

Since my day-time wardrobe won't be of too much interest and variation, I thought it would be a little more interesting to photograph the items I'll wear in the evening time! I can't wait for midnight walks on the beach, indulging on cocktails and ultimately, just talking to my boyfriend. Over the past 3 and a half years we've kind of merged together, we are pretty much the same person.



OUTFIT #1



Black boobtube - Topshop
Shiny padded shoulder jacket - Vintage (ROKIT Covent Garden)
Shorts - Vintage "customised" Levi's (Topshop Oxford St)
Skull necklace and snake skin large orb bag - Vivienne Westwood

OUTFIT #2




Pink vest - Topshop
Floral padded shoulder jacket - Vintage (ROKIT Covent Garden)
Suede belted shorts - Topshop
Shoes - Irregular Choice
Pink flower headband - Topshop

OUTFIT #3



Cropped eagle top - Topshop
American flag denim shorts - Topshop
Bag - Unknown vintage
Cherry Nike high tops - Office


OUTFIT #4


White tie top - Topshop
Leopard print shorts - Topshop Boutique (Oxford St)
Patent red T-bar shoes - Urban Outfitters
Gold chain link bracelet and black bead necklace- Unknown vintage

OUTFIT #5

Daisy print crop top - Topshop
Drop pocket mustard cardigan - Urban Outfitters
Banana print shorts - Topshop
Snake skin stilettos - Kurt Geiger
Orange beaded necklace - Unknown vintage

I am so excited! Next week I am getting my eyelash extensions done, my eyebrows threaded, legs waxed and my hair done - all in preparation for my holiday. I love to be pampered.

What one is your favourite outfit?

xoxo


14 comments:

  1. love the feathered shorts their really striking and fell in love with outfit 3 love it casual but still making a statement :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looooove your feathered shorts and the stars and stripes shorts. GORGEOUS!
    Thanks again for your lovely comment, hun!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love all the garments, outfits.. AWESOME!!! :D I'm following!

    Look my blog and if you like it, follow me! :)

    www.sickbytrend.com

    xx

    sBt

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the feathered shorts very cute but fav outfit is the last one♥
    http://styleremainingfashionfading.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! Love those outfits, especially the leopard shorts.

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Stay in touch!

    http://www.stylish3.com/marylane

    ReplyDelete
  6. I never plan my outfits but I probably should. I always take forever to get dressed.

    Love the floral blazer in the second outfit :D

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love your denims with feathers on it! all of the outfits are very mixed and matched. Great job here dear! ;) Enjoy Turkey!

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfits!

    You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    Enter My Lyfe ; My Story: PurseHangersUSA.com Giveaway

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    @MyLyfeMyStory on twitter

    ReplyDelete
  9. The outfit #3 is the best!

    I like your blog, so I'll follow you!

    Would you like follow me back?

    adayoflife-mich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all the outfit honey!!
    the outfit 3, the cherry nike, I almost buy that but my friend have the same exact, so I canceled to buy it, and now I regret it bcs I saw this posts!! haha :D
    http://ninnda.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Outfit #5 is SERIOUS!!! love it

    Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  12. outfit 5 is the best!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am so jealous of your Vivienne Westwood bag and necklace! Also I love the Irregular Choice heels. My favourite outfits here are #3 (great Americana feel to it) and #5 (very retro). Hope you have a great time wearing them all!

    Polly x

    http://soulisrainingclothes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I know im late...but outfits 1 and 4 were super dope!! I loved them!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!