Thursday, 28 July 2011

BEYONCE IN BARACCI BEVERLY HILLS

Before I begin I would like to say thank you SO much everyone! Today I reached over 100 followers! 


I'm so happy and its really cheered me up today as so far it's not been too great - I've just had to send my laptop away to be fixed as it encountered the brutal force of 31 viruses at once today. Luckily, I will have it back tomorrow. 
Its really nice to know that my hard work has payed off - thank you again.


I watched Beyonce's video for "Best Thing I Never Had" for the first time today... Two words... 
That.Dress. 

I love how in this video she seems so innocent and natural. The song itself is so sincere as it is a personal account of a break up. I prefer Beyonce's more "ballad-like" songs.

I promise this will be the last wedding post I write for a while! I seem to have wedding fever at the moment with such beautiful dresses being brought to my attention recently.


I love the gold detailing, the corset back and the flowing layers of the skirt. The dress itself is a fantasy fairytale. It's perfection.


The embellishment of the front of the dress is a dream. The encrusted jewels take this dress to a whole other dimension. Also love how the bunched pleats of the skirt create such a dramatic shape. 


I love the champagne tint. The dress looks so regal and over the top, contrasting with the Vera Wang creation she wore to the wedding reception. 


Both beautiful, yet different styles completely. Love the plunging neckline on this one!

\

The lingerie she wears at the start of the video screams Jean Paul Gaultier to me, although apparently its either Agent Provocateur or Victoria Secret... 

I guess it will remain a mystery... Who designed B's lingerie??

xoxo


4 comments:

  1. It's the worst thing when your laptop breaks! Mine is definitely on its last legs :(
    That dress is amazing, so OTT but B pulls it off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on 100 :) ahh my camera just broke a few days back too and it's being repaired too. so hard to blog without our essential tools eh? haha

    couturelust.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I´m sorry to disagree but the dress is awfull!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hhah i prefer to see beyonce in her badass roleplays!
    I had my computer fix a few weeks ago..it´s a pain in the ass!
    Oh.. and congrats!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. No need to be sorry - I think its BEAUTIFUL!

    And, thank you :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!