Sunday, 24 July 2011

AN OUTFIT A DAY...

Hello!

I've decided to share some of my holiday looks/outfits with you.

Please accept my sincerest apologies - I really should have taken close ups of the details/prints of my outfits, but realistically, I was on holiday and taking countless photographs of myself was not top priority (I was more interested in mellowing out with my boyfriend and having a dip in the pool!)

All images fully credited to amateur photographer James Charleton (the boyfriend).
 I would literally say as we were about to leave every night before we went out for dinner, "Take a quick photograph of me in this!" - and that is just what these photographs are. Quick, easy and to the point. You get the picture. 'Scuse the pun...

 Floral crop top - Topshop Boutique (Oxford St)
Banana print shorts - Topshop
Floral hairband - Topshop
Black beaded necklace - Unknown vintage
Flower flip flops - Accessorize
  
Black boob-tube - H&M
High waisted leopard print shorts - Topshop Boutique (Oxford St)
Floral hairband - Topshop
"Mel" white jelly shoes - Topshop (Oxford St)

White knotted top - Topshop
Banana shorts - As before
Mustard drop pocket cardigan - Urban Outfitters
White floral hairband - Topshop
"Mel" white jelly shoes - As before

Graphic print "Motel Rocks" dress - Topshop (Oxford St)
Floral hairband - As before
"Mel" white jelly shoes - As before
Close up of the dress print - looks like a butterfly metamorphisis to me! Love the shoulder pads in this dress too.

Black boobtube - As before
Blue long length skirt - Topshop
Moccasins - ASOS.com

White birdcage print summer dress - Topshop Boutique (Oxford St)
Floral flip-flops - As before

Black knotted top - Topshop
American flag print hot-pants - Topshop
White floral hairband - As before
Nike cherry printed "Airs" - Office

I would say just by looking at these holiday photographs alone, its clear what my holiday secrets were... Jelly shoes and floral hairbands! My jelly shoes were SO comfortable and remind me of being a little kid again. I got loads of compliments on my pink hairband too - I loved wearing this because since I am a fake-ass bleach blond, my hair sometimes doesn't bode well with sun exposure. Having this cute hairband allowed me to let my hair dry naturally (perfect, since I burnt my scalp) throw it on and go. I think it looks really sweet too.

Floral headbands - lifesaver!

"Mel" jelly shoes are awesome. Really cute designs in loads of colours.

Whats your favourite outfit?? Let me know! I love reading your comments.

By the by...
Every new follower has been followed back since I've returned from my holiday. Hello new followers!

xoxo









P.S... Still can't believe I got a tattoo! I love it!! ^_^

"Diamonds are forever"... Couldn't be more true.

15 comments:

  1. Love all of your outfits! The hairband is gorgeous!

    Thank you for your lovely comment, dear!

    Loves,
    Rowan

    www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous outfits! I love all of them, especially the second and fourth looks and oh the blue maxi skirt as well. Nice tattoo btw.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog and for the lovely comment. I'm now following you :)

    Sam xoxo

    lilmissbuttercup.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tattoo, it's so cute!

    And you are such a pretty sight in all your outfits, you have the most adorable face! :)


    xoxo,
    Addie
    The Cat Hag

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like 4 and 5 set, because I'm in love with this dress :)) tattoo is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your headbands and those banana shorts are amazing! Very jealous of the tan and your tattoo's great. I got mine on holiday last year too x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely Idea! I just adore that head piece! xx

    www.haemeandrobecca.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I looove the Motel Rocks Dress...It's no fair :( We don't have a TopShop in the states.

    Makes me sad :P And congrats on the tattoo. It's cute. I remember freaking out when I got mine. Haha.

    Yasmeen
    Castle Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  8. I lovvvee the motel dress and the ASOS moccasins!

    Looks like you had a great time :)

    http://lapetiteplumes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That floral headband is lovely! The butterfly metamorphosis dress is so cool too ;D
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh all your outfits are great, you look gorgous in all of them!

    My fav is probs the first one- I love the mix of prints

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the dress in that 4th picture--it reminds me of Plato's Atlantis by Alexander McQueen!
    xx
    Alex
    http://lafillenyc.blogspot.com
    p.s. thanks for the lovely comment on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow, you've got some amazing clothes! I love this "Motel Rocks" dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Ashleigh! I'm Ashley ;) lol. I remember wanting to spell my name how yours is spelled when I was younger because there was so many other ashley's in school.
    Your blog is beautiful and you are too! Love your hair and your skin is flawless!!!
    Found you through IFB and will be following!

    Ashley
    http://laluceimagery.blogspot.com feel free to follow if you like it :)

    P.S- I make and design handmade hair accessories. I know you'll love the pieces I I hope you check it out! you can use the coupon code "thebeginning" to take 10% off anything you like. www.etsy.com/shop/lalucedesigns.

    ReplyDelete
  14. hey there thanks for the lovely msg, come visit my blog anytime, :) http://mwanwan.blogspot.com
    x

    ReplyDelete
  15. i love your motel dress and maxi skirt, they're amazing:D
    Beth :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!