Hello everyone!
Ashleigh and James here :)
I hope you have all had a lovely week.
I got back yesterday from me and my boyfriend James' holiday to Turkey. I want to share my holiday photographs with everyone!
The view from one of our many windows in our huge room!
We had an awesome time and got up to some amazing activities whilst we were away. I've ticked at least three wishes off of my "bucket list" so I have returned home feeling over the moon.
We jet skied, got a fish pedicure (my second one this month!), had a "honey massage" in the hotel spa, held a python, went swimming with dolphins and got our first tattoo's! I am so pleased to have done all of these things with James - I couldn't choose anyone better to fulfil my dreams with!
Fish pedicure - so tickly
Holding a HUGE python - it wrapped its tail around my bag strap and wouldn't let go! I didn't mind though, James on the other hand...
I'm particularly excited about how we went swimming with dolphins as this has quite literally always been a dream of mine since I was a little girl.
Swimming with dolphins was beyond amazing, but a little scary at the same time! They are so large and powerful. Our dolphin was beautiful and very intelligent.
James and I are most excited about our tattoo's. I've always wanted a tattoo, I'm nearly 20 years old now and I felt that the time was right to finally get one. I had already been recommended by a friend in Aberdeen to get a tattoo done by the artist within the apartments of our hotel. He was so reassuring and I felt safe in his hands.
I decided to get a diamond on my foot representing how one day I want to be successful. Its also there to inspire me to buy myself a REAL diamond that size one day when I am older and hopefully earning a very good wage!
Kitchy old school style diamond
James got a dragon on his leg. He was so nervous for getting it done but I got mine first so this calmed him down a little...
Dragon with lots of blood!
Us and the tattoo artist.
Of course I am devastated to be home (I will miss the 47 degree heat everyday), but I am also happy to be home and eat real food. My healthy eating is back and now in full swing!
I am off to Dundee tomorrow to visit a friend so I shan't be blogging tomorrow, however on Sunday i intend on blogging strictly photographs of my holiday outfits I ended up wearing after all. I can't wait to share them with you!
Thank you so much to everyone who has followed me on their own accord whilst I've been on holiday. I am also very grateful to have received the "One Lovely Blog" award FIVE times in the past month. I promise I will return the favour soon.
xoxo











Great pictures! The fish pedicure looks interesting. :)
ReplyDeleteswimming with dolphins sods awesome :)seems like you gathered some amazing memories
ReplyDeleteLooks like you've had an awesome holiday, love the pics. The tattoos are great, and yay for getting a fish pedicure ;)
ReplyDeleteCharlee x
it seems that u had so much fun! i really like your tattoo!!
ReplyDeleteVeronica
blameboogie.blogspot.com
Wow! It sounds like you guys had an absolutely amazing time! The view from your hotel room? Gorgeous!!
ReplyDeleteYour tattoo is so great! You totally rock it :)
I just wanted to let you know I mentioned your blog in my post here: http://loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com/2011/07/one-month-of-blogging.html
I've really enjoyed reading your blog! :)
Best,
Danielle
loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com