So as of tomorrow I shan't be blogging for a whole week! :( This makes me very sad.
On the other hand, I am off to Turkey for one week with my boyfriend. I can't wait!
I've been to Turkey five times before and I absolutely love it. I don't go for the partying or drinking, I'm such an old lady and love getting the taxi-boats everywhere, taking hundreds of photographs and picking flowers. Our hotel was busy with hibiscus flowers last time I was there, I hope there's more this year as I love wearing the flowers as hair accessories!
Apparently, I have permission to get a small tattoo on my foot when I am there so long as it is feminine. Any ideas would be much appreciated! I would quite like a dragonfly...
Here are some of my holiday photographs from 2009 - my family, boyfriend and I went to Turkey for one week in October.
This holiday feels really serious to me as its me and my boyfriend's first holiday just the two of us.
There is something so therapeutic about being on holiday. I like leaving my troubles the at airport door and being able to completely relax.
What is your favourite thing about being on holiday?
Speak to you in a week! Will miss blogging everyday and seeing your lovely comments. Hopefully I come back to some fresh followers!
xoxo
Yes a dragonfly! This tattoo is wonderful! It's very unique!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your lovely comment, dear!
Loves,
Rowan
www.redreidinghood.blogspot.com
I already can tell it's gonna be an absolutely beautiful holiday for the two of you sweethearts. ♥
ReplyDeleteHave an awesome time love! :)
xoxo,
Addie
The Cat Hag
Hey, thanks for your comment on my Barcelona post! Can't wait to see your holiday pics. Barcelona was my first hol with my bf, and I went with his fam to keep it cheap... so maybe this time next year i'll be in your shoes, just me and him! :) xx
ReplyDeleteYour hair is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteJulia
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com
Definitely a dragonfly. It's different. :)
ReplyDeleteAh! Have an absolutely amazing time! Can't wait to see lots of photos when you get back :)
ReplyDeleteThe dragonfly is lovely! I think it would really suit you. And I'd love to go away with my boyfriend.. we talk about it all the time.. hopefully some day soon we'll have the money to get away for a little while :)
Best,
Danielle
wow i like your tatto!
ReplyDeleteanyway check mine if you have a chance sweety ;)
http://paramitadana.blogspot.com/
you two are beautiful and obviously happy! love the pix and thanks for the sweet words :)
ReplyDeleteHiya! :) Thanks for your kind comment!
ReplyDeleteYou blog looks really interesting - nice to see a different take on things. My only suggestion would be to make your post column a bit wider.
Kepp up the good work :)
Becky
http://www.doingitinstyle.blogspot.com
So jealous! Turkey was awesome last year! Have a great time mdear! :)
ReplyDeletehttp://lapetiteplumes.blogspot.com
xx
Have a great holiday!
ReplyDeleteI love your blog, awarded you a few awards on my blog :)
http://charmedcharlee.blogspot.com
x