Anyone who knows me will tell you I am a big Vivienne Westwood fan.
So far, I have a Vivienne Westwood bag, purse and necklace. I always look to expand my collection - when I have the money, this can be difficult when I am a student.
I don't know why but not so long ago I turned my nose up at her Anglomania "Melissa" shoes. I can't believe its taken me this long to come to the realization that this was a very foolish mistake on my part.
With my recent holiday to Turkey and living in "jelly shoes" whilst I was there, I've gained an appreciation for their simplicity and likability. I think jelly shoes are so adorable - and frankly,Vivienne Westwood's range of them puts my innocent white bowed "Mel" ones to shame.
Hush my mouth for thinking this far in advance, with summer being rife in Scotland and any mentioning of the holiday season taboo, but I am officially composing a mental Christmas List with my very own pair of Westwood "Melissa" jelly shoes at the very top of my list.
Here's a few of my favourites....
FLATS
HEELS
BOOTS
CELEBRITY FANS
Katy Perry
Leona Lewis
Dita Von Tesse, Carey Mulligan and Julia Styles all rocking the black vs leopard print combo.
WHAT PAIR IS YOUR FAVOURITE?
Do any of you lucky people own a pair already or know of someone who does?
...Now I just need to get hinting to my boyfriend...
xoxo
P.S... Thank you new followers - checked out your blogs and following too.



















I'm noticing a pattern int he types of shoes you like and I'm into it as well! A big single bow or flower on the top can add so much to an outfit! now following :)
ReplyDeletehttp://carrymel.blogspot.com
OMG so cute, reminded me of Alice in Wonderland!!! hehehe
ReplyDeletexx
Erika
http://www.erika-t.blogspot.com
These jelly shoes are just so awesome! Love the little heels ones they are adorable!
ReplyDeleteI used to have a pair of jelly shoes.. not melisa´s ones of course.. I only wear them twice. Really uncomfotable shoes..and they don´t even look good (yeah i don´t know why i bought them.. trend(?)) ..
ReplyDeleteEven if westwood is designing those, still dont like them that much, except for the boots ;)
xx
I've heard that some jelly shoes are quite uncomfortable, mine are nice and comfy so I love them.
ReplyDeleteThe boots are my favourite style too. Really like the champagne coloured ones with the red bows.
Shame about yours though...
xoxo
Went to a press event today and saw, for Xmas, she'll be doing a Melissa for kids range. Too cute! x
ReplyDeletethey are so cute, but i can't imagine they are comfy.
ReplyDeleteSaw the kids range too - amazing!
ReplyDeleteO wow~ They look so nice & Cute! I usually don’t wear flats but I always think they’re so cute & wish they look nice on me!
ReplyDeleteFor the heels, I love the Cherry one! <3 <3
xoxo HitomiNeko xoxo
http://hitomineko-hn.blogspot.com
*hosting giveaway*
I love Westwood too, and her jellies are amazeballs!
ReplyDeleteCute post. I remember wearing jellies when I was a kid... although mine looked more like a plastic woven basket, remember what I'm talking about? Like this:
ReplyDeleteJellies!
:)
Julia
Cup of Tea
http://cupoftea-style.blogspot.com
Hiya! I'm loving your style! I actually just blogged about those V.W jellys last week too! I found your blog through Maya's One Lovely Blog Award and I'm your new follower, I hope you'll follow me back! :) x
ReplyDeletehttp://waituntilthesunset.blogspot.com/
my favorite is the elevated 3 straps heels. But I want the lady dragon one.
ReplyDeleteI love those fabulous shoes! I actually did a post on my favorite pair...you can check it out here:
ReplyDeletehttp://black-and-white-heaven.blogspot.com/2011/06/in-love.html
xoxo