Saturday, 23 April 2011

TOPSHOP OXFORD STREET *VINTAGE FINDS* AMONGST OTHER THINGS...

Today I visited the beautiful Topshop Oxford Street in search of new work clothes.

It has been just over a year since I last ventured to the store, and this visit did not disappoint.

The previous issue of Vogue UK interviewed students from St Martin's and one student had the most extravagant dress with a feather rimmed collar. Since seeing this dress I have been determined to do some D.I.Y on some of my clothes to revamp my wardrobe. I planned to sew on various feathers and embellishment to achieve this.
Since buying some new clothes from Topshop Oxford St, I feel that I no longer have to do this.

I immediately follow the escalator downstairs to find the more quirky and original garments as believe it or not, I find Topshop's quality of their clothing as a brand, disappointing. I enjoy looking at their sub-brands for better quality finishes and more unusual styles.

It was downstairs that I found these items and after queuing for what seemed like forever to try a dozen outfits on, I narrowed in town to these finals (Keeping in mind that even though I could afford to buy more, I wanted to look forward to being able to buy atleast one piece of clothing every weekend as a treat. Whether this be from Topshop, Urban Outfitters or a Vintage store in Covent Garden)











I love my white jelly shoes!

xoxo

3 comments:

  1. I so want the shoes! The jeans are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those shorts just :O I want! I love jelly shoes too, they make me feel like a little kid all over again! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE the shorts and cardi with the feathers! really cool stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!