Sunday, 3 April 2011

Blog Compliments

Hi everyone,

Still struggling to come to terms with heartifb.com but thank you for your lovely kind comments.

I take pride in the fact that I am unique, and I feel that my blog reflects that.

Any particular posts you like, feel free to comment directly onto my blog. I would also be really really interested if anyone could write me comments either on my heartifb profile or on this blog asking my opinions on any Designers, models, makeup, hairstyles, celebrities, photographers etc. Any inspiration for writing a new blog post would be amazing.

Here are some of my favourite comments I have received so far, thank you everyone for taking the time to look at my blog.


I just wanted to quickly say that I really love your blog and the quirky illustrations. I've seen a lot of blogs on IFB that are full of rubbish, to be quite frank, but now I've actually found one that's quite meaningful and fun to visit :)
Happy blogging!
Camille


Hey
I became a followe of your blog. really nice and interesting.
If u want please follow back
cheers
F

Hello,
I just checked out your blog- you have an interesting take on edgy fashion. I find that many people blog about current trends and vintage thrifts, but it's rare to find this unique side that doesn't get as much attention. Keep it up! I was hoping you could give my blog a look too. Drop me a message if you decide to follow and I'd be glad to follow you back.
And I've always wanted to do a band photoshoot- they always look so fun!
Sincerely,
Sabrina
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I find myself nodding to all the compliments here. I honestly agree.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!