Friday, 1 April 2011

Philip Treacy - LONDON TOWN

It's official...

I have not been this excited in a very very long time...

After a really low past few weeks struggling to cope with stress, the best possible thing that could happen to me has happened. I have been granted an internship at Philip Treacy's head office in London.

The position is 8 weeks long and I start on the 18th of April.

I'm really struggling to get to grips with the whole scenario, but I am so delighted.

My dad and I travelled to London a couple of days ago for my interview and I absolutely loved it. I feel that my heart belongs in London and I want nothing more than to familiarise myself with London as I strongly believe I will move there once I have graduated Heriot Watt University.

I am going to try and blog as often as possible while I am in London considering I have been neglecting my blog for a while due to the challenging work load I have had for University.

Obviously, I will not be revealing any information on what I am doing at my internship, as that would be unprofessional. I would however like to share my thoughts and experiences of London itself with you, as I predict that at times I will be feeling awful, homesick and really really scared... I will rise to the challenge however. I will master the tubes and deal with being scared in my own way... Probably by watching Sex And The City on my laptop or blogging to put my thoughts into perspective.

I'm so nervous, yet so excited.

Please follow my blog during the 8 week duration of my placement. I'd love to share my experience with anyone who is interested.



xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! What an opportunity. You will be ok, London is easy to get around and so much fun.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!