This blog is dedicated to style icon and my heroine... Lady Gaga AKA, Mother Monster.
Since her "Just Dance" days, I have always had a love for Gaga. There was something so unusual yet fresh about her personality. Her clothes soon followed with tight fitting lycra with architectural shoulders and over sized embellishment which then moved on to the Gaga we know today, crazy meat dresses, kermit the frog outfits and machine gun breasts.
It sounds strange, but I am so proud to say that I come from the Lady Gaga generation. I strongly believe that in 30/40 years time, my grandchildren will be listening to vintage Lady Gaga songs. Just as I listen to the likes of Madonna and Blondie today.
Although I do not look to Gaga for clothing inspirations as I could not wear some of the elaborate garments she does, I do constantly look our for her changing hair styles. It is currently her that is inspiring me to grow my hair.
One of my favourite Gaga costumes is the androgynous skeleton-esque get-up she wore in the video for "Born This Way". So Mugler and Knight infused. GENIUS.
Here are some other photo's of Gaga that I love.
Gaga wearing a head piece by Philip Treacy - LOVE.
xoxo






she has been able to invent something new...
ReplyDeleteI love her..even if sometimes she is too much..
have a nice sunday