Thursday, 30 June 2011

Turquoise Hair??

I've experimented with a few hair colours in my time...


Pink...


Purple...


Black...

Yet I've not experimented with turquoise!



After seeing Lady Gaga's recent peacock-esque hair, it's made me wonder... Could this be the next colour I dye my hair? I'm currently sitting at my "natural" colour - bleach blond (I actually have naturally dark brown hair)

I personally love the colour, I might try it out once I'm home from my week holiday in Turkey... What do you think?







I love her custom-made Hello Kitty doll!

xoxo


3 comments:

  1. Ah! You should definitely go for it! I think it would really suit you. And I have to say - I LOVE that purple hair on you! The cut is lovely, too. But I think the turquoise could be totally cool - and you can have fun with it!

    Best,
    Danielle
    loveandlookpretty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. you could totally rock the turq! and summer is a perfect time :) have fun!

    cheryl
    a peek of chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the purple- i think you should go for turquoise, would befun for summer!

    Thanks for commenting on the V & A post! I loved the exhibition, I was too scared to touch them too after I got told off for sketching the garments!

    http://blushandzero.blogspot.com/

    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!