I love Kimora Lee Simmon's wardrobe.
I remember being much younger and watching an episode of MTV Cribs and Kimora's first house was shown. I was in complete awe of how extensive her wardrobe was. I loved her Louis Vuitton suitcases and original Versace furniture.
From a young age I have always thought that Kimora is so beautiful. There is something about the proportions of her face that is magical. I also appreciate how she is not stick-thin. She reinforces this into her catwalk shows as she refuses to hire size 0 models for her runway. I think this communicates a wonderful message to young girls.
I've been watching lots of 'Kimora - Life In The Fab Lane' recently. Through watching his my love of her has grown and grown. She is so down to earth and hilarious, her daughters Ming and Aoki are little divas too!
Her brand 'Baby Phat' is not my style, although I love the 'Baby Phat' logo earrings as I love cats! I can see why 'Baby Phat' is so successful as it appeals to women who want to look and feel fabulous.
I think Kimora has come a long way since her days of walking the runway...
As a child she was made fun of for her appearance and height. Soon after she was spotted by Karl Lagerfield and became the face of Chanel. That's what I like to call "karma's bitch".
She is a dear friend of Tyra Banks as they modelled together as teenagers. I think Kimora and Tyra are perfect examples of models who set such good examples for young girls, don't you think?
Well... Most of the time.
xoxo
holy cow! yes, that wardrobe is quite extensive!! Both Kimora Lee and Tyra Banks are just sooo beautiful :)
ReplyDeleteNotes She Wrote
I love Kimora, her closets, her funny comments and her show! Cute blog, love your style, and admire you for posting pics with no makeup!!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much for your lovely comments, so nice and so happy you like my blog and images. I'm fairly new at blogging but have been doing a lot of work!
Keep in touch and keep on blogging!
xx
Jen
http://redsolesandredwine.com
A shoe closet like that would be amazing! Love that inspiration.
ReplyDeleteMaryjane xoxo
I'd love to raid her closet! I'm not much of a Baby Phat fan either, but I love her style!
ReplyDelete