Thursday, 23 June 2011

Fuck Yeah Charlotte Free

When I was living in London, I came across a link to model portfolio's on the IMG website.

I browsed IMG's portfolio's to find the model Charlotte Free.

I was instantly drawn to her with her candyfloss pink hair and dark roots. To most people, her hairstyle would seem a bit of a faux pas, but I absolutely love it.

Everyone knows I have experimented with coloured hair in the past, and seeing Charlotte Free's grungy faded pale pink hair inspires me to colour mine pink once more.

I would advise everyone to visit the IMG website and check out the new faces on there. I could spend hours looking at these models portfolio's as some of the girls are nothing short of exquisite.

I predict Charlotte Free has a bright career ahead of her after already opening for Topshop Unique and Westwood summoning her for runway shows due to her quirky style.

http://www.imgmodels.com/details.aspx?navbtn=1&cityID=1&modelid=518461&pic=025.jpg&subid=5569&mainsubid=5569&catID=2&indx=2






I think she is excellent.

xoxo

2 comments:

  1. I love the wolf TEE, I have an affinity for those TEEs at the moment :D

    I am following you, please check my blog too, I am trying to have 50 followers too, my next step after that : national giveaway , hehe :D

    www.leathershock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the wolf TEE, I have an affinity for those TEEs at the moment :D

    I am following you, please check my blog too, I am trying to have 50 followers too, my next step after that : national giveaway , hehe :D

    www.leathershock.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!