Tuesday, 28 June 2011

MY FAVOURITE MODEL...

Is Sasha Pivovarova!

I think she is so beautiful - INSANELY beautiful. She has one of those cosmopolitan faces that keeps people wondering who is she and where did she come from?

I first came across Sasha in her early Burberry days, H&M ads and I also remember seeing her modelling for a John Galliano show. I thought she was so striking and alien-esque - there was also something about her eyes that I found captivating. That heart shaped face, down turned mouth and doe eyes - WOW.

There is something about her that screams maturity and couture. I remember feeling shocked when I saw her H&M ad campaigns as she appeared to be so soft and natural looking. She is one of the most versatile models I have come across.

There is something about her that reminds me of Lily Donaldson too.







SHE'S SO FIERCE!

Speaking of H&M, I am very excited to see the Versace range - available 19th January. I tend to find H&M a bit of a hit or miss at times but since my birthday is on 29th January, I will be looking no further for potential 20th Birthday outfits!

I also love the archive Versace pieces Lady Gaga wears in her "Edge Of Glory" video - Will blog about this tomorrow!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Wow! She has this absolutely amazing facial structure! Thanks for introducing me to her :)

    And yes, very excited about the Versace line!

    Best,
    Danielle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for you comments and following me..
    Great picture! love it! :)
    Following you now :)

    Keep in touch

    Kisses
    Nora

    http://noraliaayu.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the pictures. she is very pretty. thanks for the post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is really beautiful and has an amazing face. I can see why see is so popular. Yes, can't wait to see what Versace has to offer for the H&M collection.

    Lee
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!