During this course, we are expected to create our own magazine. We have to direct our own photoshoots, take our own photographs, hire our own models, find our locations for the shoots... etc etc. Each groups magazine has to be inspired by Elle, I.D, POP or Dazed & Confused. Our group was assigned Dazed.
Myself and the rest of our group decided upon calling our magazine "TEETH" as research has shown that through the students studying the locals of Galashiels, we can't help but notice that the inhabitants here are either lacking teeth, or have none.
Here's a mock up of the front cover, shot by me! We're currently torn between these two, however I reckon we'll probably choose the second one.
Tint of colour
Black and white with coloured lips - with mock title
We've also decided to allow this copy of "TEETH" to be a music edition. This allowed us to brainstorm various ideas for band shoots and interviews. We have decided to compose an E-Interview with Tim London, interview a local band based in Galashiels and shoot some guys from our year for a fashion/music shoot. Next week, we I am photographing our surreal shirts at a local hotel within Galashiels - I'll post the photographs next week!
Here are some of the band photographs I shot yesterday. We asked guys in our year to come out with on location and the aim was to create a vibe as though they are in a band together, whilst being edgy simultaneously.
Today I also had my photo's taken as I modelling for another groups Surrealism Shirts photoshoot. These photo's are awesome - curteousy of Fiona Jones.
I like to lend a helping hand when I can...
xoxo














No comments:
Post a Comment
Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.
Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!