Tuesday, 18 January 2011

Vintage Bags For Sale

My neighbour is in her 70's and is now moving house.


She kindly decided to leave me with some vintage handbags from the late 1930's - 1970's. I think some might even be 1920's as they possibly belonged to my neighbours mother...


I'm selling the majority of them on Ebay. Obviously I'm keeping the luxury ones that seem to be worth quite a lot. My friend Rachel photographed me wearing one of the bags I kept - a vintage red sachel-style. Its so lovely, it has a lock and key to get in which has been problematic as the lock is so stiff which has lead to me being locked out of my own bag a few times... The photographs are going on Lookbook today so keep an eye out.


I seem to be growing more and more attached to the ones I didn't want originally so I'll be delighted if someone could find them a nice home.


They truly are vintage, they smell of loft and Chanel No 5 - the true smell of vintage.


1960's Suedine Jewelery Case


1970's Coin Purse - Phychidelic


1960's Reversable Duffle Bag


1970's Patent Green Bag



1960's Leather Clutch


1960's St Michael Makeup Bag


1980's Oriental Makeup Bag


1960's Peach Makeup Bag


1960's Red Leather Clutch


Marks And Spencer Burgundy Makeup Bag


1950's "Peaches & Cream" Weekend Bag


1970's Floral Shopper Tote

Let me know if you're interested.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave comments! I love reading what you have to say.

Think before you type - please don't spoil my blog with unkind words. Share the love!